The Golddiggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Golddiggers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

been told i have to change clans?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madmacks23
New user

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-27

been told i have to change clans? Empty
PostSubject: been told i have to change clans?   been told i have to change clans? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 1:25 am

was told by some one claiming to be king shane, that i need to change to gold diggers 2 because of a war, and that you need the space for as many pearl ships as you can get. is this true? Suspect
madmacks23
Back to top Go down
dragon2603
New user
dragon2603

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: been told i have to change clans?   been told i have to change clans? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 1:52 am

it is tru he was logged on my littles bro acc kk m8 (geanstarwind)
Back to top Go down
G$D- billynomates
Leader
G$D- billynomates

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: been told i have to change clans?   been told i have to change clans? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 am

madmacks23 wrote:
was told by some one claiming to be king shane, that i need to change to gold diggers 2 because of a war, and that you need the space for as many pearl ships as you can get. is this true? Suspect
madmacks23

yes mate , what it is ,is that we are at war with a big clan ,so we have set up another guild for all the people that do not want to be attacked all the time to go in,,you are welcome to stay , but unless you have a good ship , you will be sunk all the timeand we / the g$d guild will not be able to help you out in getting gold for ships etc..

once if is over you can come back if you wish

mole(aka billy-no-mates) ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been told i have to change clans?   been told i have to change clans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been told i have to change clans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golddiggers :: The Golddiggers-
Jump to: