The Golddiggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Golddiggers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pirate Of The Month For October

Go down 
3 posters

Who is your Pirate of the month for October
Txt Papri
Pirate Of The Month For October Vote_lcap50%Pirate Of The Month For October Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Shanedakilla
Pirate Of The Month For October Vote_lcap38%Pirate Of The Month For October Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
SidVicious
Pirate Of The Month For October Vote_lcap12%Pirate Of The Month For October Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
spaniel aka WOLF
Hitman
spaniel aka WOLF

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Pirate Of The Month For October Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Of The Month For October   Pirate Of The Month For October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 12:20 pm

I would like to suggest we have a pirate of the month competition, with a prize of say 3 million gold to the winner. It would not have to be a member of our guild,for example the other night when it kicked off with *TR, Shane sank *TRcan1 3 times,which is bloody good going in anyones book.
Txt Papri was right in the thick of it and could quite easily have sailed away.
Dragonscar was in there as well.
Korial,Billy,and myself also got stuck in and took our lumps.

Basically if you think some deserves a reward for behaving above and beyond the call of a pirates duty you can nominate them.Helping with a pirates test or coming to your rescue if your fighting etc.

If they are not in our guild,they could join up so they receive their reward and then quit straight away or if they wanted to stay on they could.
I would like 5 pirates to be nominated with the reason why they are nominated and we can add them to the poll and vote on it.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spaniel aka WOLF
Hitman
spaniel aka WOLF

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Pirate Of The Month For October   Pirate Of The Month For October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 12:24 pm

My first nominees are Txt Papri and Shane,please let me have your other nominess by end of today 31/10/06
Back to top Go down
Papri
Water-Ballons Thrower
Papri

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Of The Month For October   Pirate Of The Month For October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 2:19 pm

hehe, voted shane Very Happy cnt vote myself
Back to top Go down
G$D Korial
Addicted
G$D Korial

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Of The Month For October   Pirate Of The Month For October Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 8:14 pm

Think we should nominate SidVicous too for spending his money to let CptScyth's pearlship stay in the G$D and giving me his account pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Of The Month For October   Pirate Of The Month For October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate Of The Month For October
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golddiggers :: The Golddiggers-
Jump to: